Prescott Learning Centre aligns its Education Plan with the Division’s Education Plan while responding to the local and unique priorities of our own school community. You will find content from our previously printed reports in an easy to read and easy to find format in the Education Plan section of our website.
For previous versions of the Education Plan or Combined Annual Education Results Report, please contact the school directly.
As a member of the Parkland School Division family of schools, Prescott Learning Centre utilizes a robust Assurance Model to understand stakeholder feedback better. Working with an Assurance Model means that Prescott Learning Centre, Parkland School Division and the Board of Trustees actively seek to reveal all avenues for stakeholders to tell us how we are attending to our goals and priorities. One important part of our Assurance Model is deriving stakeholder feedback through insightful comments made by parents, staff, community members and students.
Prescott Learning Centre continuously gathers feedback from a variety of sources, including students, parents, staff, the school division and the greater community. Our Assurance Report captures the strengths, opportunities, aspirations and expected results that we gathered throughout last year. In keeping with an Assurance Model, this report provides the narrative for our achievements and challenges, and is presented on our school website.
Accountability Pillar Reports
- 2018-2019 Prescott Learning Centre Accountability Pillar Results Summary Report
- 2017-2018 Prescott Learning Centre Accountability Pillar Results Summary Report
- 2016-2017 Prescott Learning Centre Accountability Pillar Results Summary Report
Provincial Achievement Tests
- 2018-2019 Prescott Learning Centre Provincial Achievement Tests Summary Report
- 2017-2018 Prescott Learning Centre Provincial Achievement Tests Summary Report
- 2016-2017 Prescott Learning Centre Provincial Achievement Tests Summary Report
Thought Exchange Reports