Concert Tickets Went Home Today!
The tickets for our grade 1-6 Christmas Concert next week went home today. They were sent home with one child from your family. If you did not receive tickets, please contact the school office and we will send them out ASAP.
Please take note of the important details below:
1. If you do not need all of your tickets, kindly return them back to school on Monday, November 21st.
2. If your family needs more than the 4 allotted tickets per family, please email email@example.com to have your name put on a waiting list. We will distribute extra tickets on Monday, November 21st.
3. We need all grade 1-6 students to attend BOTH evenings
4. On the evening that you don't have tickets, you are more than welcome to wait in our Collaboration Centre until your child is finished performing. Once they have performed, you can sign your child out from their classroom without having to wait until the end of the concert.
5. We are asking that all students be at the school for 6:00pm on both evenings