Prescott Learning Centre
(K–9)

view

Wilhauk Beef Jerky Fundraiser Begins!!!

Dear Parents/Guardians;

The Prescott Learning Centre Fundraising Foundation is excited to partner with the local business, Wilhauk Beef Jerky, to help raise funds for Prescott Learning Centre and new outdoor play equipment! To make things even more exciting, we are competing with other schools in the district to raise the most funds on a per capita basis! The winning school will receive a pizza party for ALL students thanks to Wilhauk!!

We will be selling a variety of options through Wilhauk Beef Jerky. Made from 100% pure Alberta Beef, Wilhauk Beef Jerky is aged, seasoned, marinated and smoked to savoury perfection. So good!

What you need to know:


75% of the money raised will go towards new outdoor play equipment, while the remaining 25% will go to the general fundraising foundation account to be allocated at a later date.
Order through Prescott.hotlunches.net (see attached ordering instructions)
Cash/cheque only day will be on Friday, February 23rd from 2:30 – 4pm in the Collaboration Centre at Prescott Learning Centre. If you are paying by cash or cheque, please complete your order online before the cash day and print off a copy to bring with you. 
Orders must be placed no later than 9:00pm on Wednesday, February 28.
Orders will be ready for parents to pick up on March 8th and 9th at Wilhauk Beef Jerky: #11, 201 McLeod Ave, Spruce Grove. Any orders not picked up on the designated pick up dates, will be brought to the school on March 12th and sent home with the students.


If you have any questions, please email fundraiser@plcff.com.

Thanks,

Michelle Yeates
Fundraiser Coordinator 

Download the newsletter