Please complete the applicable forms and submit them to your designated school.
- Student Registration*
- Identification of FNMI Students
- FOIP Consent - Freedom of Information Protection
- Responsible Use of Technology Agreement
- Locker Agreement (if applicable)
- Request for Assistance to Administer Medication (if applicable)
*For best results, download and complete this form in Adobe Reader. You can also print the form and complete it by hand.
In addition to the above forms, the following documents are needed to prove guardianship, education, residency, age, date of birth, and citizenship.
- Court documents confirming legal guardianship
- Most recent report card or other proof of previous education
- Utility bill or other document that includes the municipal address of the student's residence
- Proof of Legal Name, Date of Birth and Citizenship
Documents Accepted to Prove Name, Age and Citizenship
- Canadian birth certificate
- Permanent resident card
- Valid temporary resident papers for student and parents
- Valid immigration papers for student and parents (study and work permits or visitor records accepted)
Please note: Parkland School Division serves only families who reside in the County of Parkland, the town of Stony Plain and the City of Spruce Grove. We currently have some out-of-jurisdiction students who are permitted to complete the program at their current school. No further out-of-jurisdiction students are being registered in PSD. If your family is not a resident of Parkland School Division, your resident school board is responsible for meeting your educational needs.
For complete registration information, please visit the Parkland School Division Registration page.
2016-2017 Spruce Grove Implementation Plan
It's important for parents or guardians to know some key points of Phase 1 of the Implementation Plan.
- All current Parkland School Division students who will be moving to a newly designated school in the 2016-17 school year will have their school files and enrolment information transferred electronically to their new school and will not have to complete new registration forms for their new school.
- All current students designated for New School #2 will be directed to remain at their current schools until the second new school opens.
- All Maranatha Christian Program students and staff will move to their new locations for the fall of 2016. (Brookwood School K-4, Woodhaven Middle School Grades 5-9)
- Prescott Learning Centre will open Kindergarten to Grade 8 and will add Grade 9 in the fall of 2017.
- All Prescott Learning Centre students will move for Kindergarten to Grade 8 for the fall of 2016.
- Grade 8 students currently at Greystone Centennial Middle School and Woodhaven Middle School will remain in their current schools for Grade 9 in order to eliminate two moves in two consecutive years.
- Grade 7 students currently at Greystone Centennial Middle School that are designated to Woodhaven School in the new Attendance Areas will complete Middle Years at Greystone Centennial Middle School and then proceed to Spruce Grove Composite High School for Grades 10-12.
- Grade 3 students currently attending Brookwood School and Millgrove School will remain at their current schools for Grade 4 in order to eliminate two moves in two consecutive years.
- Grade 2 students currently at Brookwood School but are designated to Millgrove School in the new Attendance Areas will complete their Early Years at Brookwood and then proceed to Greystone Centennial Middle School for Grades 5-9.
- Principals are determining grade groupings and staffing needs. The staffing process is underway.
- Cross attendance opportunities may become available in specific grades and at specific schools depending on space and resources. This will be determined by the Principals at a later date.
Further details of the implentation steps will be shared with students, parents, staff members, School Councils and the public as they become available.
For more information contact:
Stony Plain, AB