Prescott Learning Centre is home to very active parent volunteer Fundraising Foundation. The main function of our foundation is to fundraise for items needed to enhance the quality of our school community.
Access code for both is: PLCHL
Please click HERE for MOO CLUB information.
***Cash only day in the Collaboration Centre at Prescott Learning Centre on Friday January 19th from 2:30 – 6pm. If you are paying by cash, please complete your order online before the cash day and print off a copy to bring it with you. The order and payment system will be a paperless system (no tickets will be provided) and will be mainly electronic with the exception of the cash day.
*Starting after February 13, the Foundation will meet on the second Thursday of every month at 6:30pm in the Collaboration Centre. All parents are welcome to join.
Next meeting is Tuesday, February 13th @6:30pm in the Collaboration Centre.
Click here to view the meeting agenda.
2017-2018 Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
- Thursday, December 7th, 2017
- Wednesday, January 10, 2017
- Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
- Thursday, March 8th, 2018
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
- Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Thursday, June 8th, 2018
2017-2018 Fundraising Foundation Executive
President - Leigh Maxwell
Vice President - Reyna Colney
Treasurer - Brenda Cryer
Secretary - Nicole Buchanan
Grade K-3 Representative - Tiffany Lamoureux
Grade 4-6 Representative - Chantelle Nathan
Grade 7-9 Representative - Vacant
2017-2018 Agendas & Meeting Minutes
- PLCFF November Agenda
- PLCFF Meeting Minutes - October 11, 2017 (DRAFT)
- PLCFF Meeting Minutes - September 13, 2017
- PLCFF Meeting Minutes - June 21, 2017
- PLCFF Meeting Minutes - May 31, 2017
- PLCFF Meeting Minutes - May 16, 2017
- PLCFF Meeting Minutes - May 9, 2017